Re: [SLUG] what would you do?

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 22:31:07 EDT

Hi Steve:

You are an optimists. Way too optimistic.

In this society at this time one should completely disavow even knowing that
there is such a thing as an open link much less where one is.

Open link or trap? It could be a trap. No joke it could be a trap not a goof
even though one should tend toward the latter not the former. Point being
instead of a nice lawsuit it could get you all expense paid 5 to 10 vacation
in a place where the sun don't shine.