RE: [SLUG] Debian Library Problem

From: Miller, Matt (Matt.Miller@expanets.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 07:13:34 EDT

-----Original Message-----

Dselect and dpkg do work, but any attempt to add or remove/purge packages
--even forcing-- results in the library error. I changed my sources.list a
while back to unstable (and have done a couple apt-get upgrade(s) since), so
trying to reinstall the base packages could potentially wreak havoc on
various dependencies throughout my system.

> If you want another place to check for answers, you can try
> http://www.debianhelp.org
>

> scott

I'll check it out. I have already spent a lot of time in the Debian list
archives without much success.
Thanks.
Matt