Re: [SLUG] Burning CD

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 14:01:56 EDT

Thanks Glen:
At the linux meeting last night one of the most qualified people suggested it
may be the way that I have the burner and HDs connected. Currently there are
4 such devuces 2- HD plus 1- CD plus 1- CD R/W. What was suggested was to
drop one HD or add a seperate controler for the CD R/W as there were
generally buffer problems with a CD R/W and any other device on the same
ribbon strip.

Since what I am trying to extract is the iso for e-smith I will try your idea
first. If that doesn't get it then I will go the hardware route.

Thanks
Frank