[SLUG] Sarasota Meetings

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 08:57:24 EDT

I hate this but I have been put 'On the road' for the forseeable future,
which means into spring sometime. That also means that I cannot be assured
that I will even be in town on the 4th tuesday of each month, and in fact I
will probably be traveling the first part of every week.

In addition, we will have new owners by the end of this month and I cannot
assure that I will be able to use the facilities even when they take me off
the road again,,

So,,,We definitely need another place to meet and I need to talk to Mark
about helping out.

If anyone has any other ideas now is the time to speak up,,

Michael C. Rock