Re: [SLUG] Sarasota Meetings

From: Michael K. Dittmeier (mike@bluecrabtech.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 10:58:07 EDT

If anyone is interested, and doesn't mind the drive to Bradenton Beach, I
can talk to the library or find another replace out here on the island for
meetings.

Mike Dittmeier.

P.S. I do have a converted office in my house with a small LAN, but I only
have enough room for around 8 people at the moment.