RE: [SLUG] Sarasota Meetings

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 11:14:26 EDT

I do have a small office in a building I own that is still available. It is
about 300 sq feet and will accomodate about 12 -15 firendly people. We can
meet there until other facilities can be found. It is at 2011 Bispham Road
near the old Gulf Gate mall area. That is on south 41 just south of
Stickney Point road(st rd 72).

Problem is I may not be there for a while, but I can give keys to someone
else, if anyone is interested in taking charge.

Michael C. Rock