Re: [SLUG] emu10k1

From: RH (rhorner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 00:48:09 EST

Doesnt Creative Labs maintain the driver? I always assumed that they were
the config control for the emu10k drivers.

By the way, what do you mean that it is clipping the card? Do you mean that
it is over-driving the speakers, causing voltage saturation? I am curious
because we do plenty of experiments on various linux sound and video drivers
where I work. If there is a driver quirk that I didnt know about, it could
be helpful towards my cause.

Thanks,
Rich