Re: [SLUG] Activating X-Windows from Debian 2.2._r4 Binary CD?

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 15:08:50 EST

I don't think potato has a default for kde, since at the time of potato the
libs weren't completely "free". You could try apt-get install task-kde or
something along this line. Another option is to check at the debian website
under the "Debian Packages" link, or you could upgrade to woody, since it's
getting real close to a freeze now (TM) and it does include kde stuff, along
with XFree86 4.1.x.

Hope this helps!

Russell Hires