[SLUG] NAT

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 23:08:12 EST

Help...

I want to use my linux machine as a firewall. I also want to do Network
Address Translation (I've got a couple of PC's I want to have access to the
internet). I've got DSL, though, which throws a wrench into things. I've got
eth1 connected to an ethernet hub, and technically, eth0 is connected to the
outside world. But my external assigned internet address is actually on ppp0;
eth0 doesn't have an ip address. I've got a 2.4.17 kernel, so I know I'll be
using iptables.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Russell Hires