Re: [SLUG] Question: Linux for Business

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 17:13:18 EST

Jeremy,
I'm curious why you'd rather go with a non-KDE utility? I'm not a
KDE guru, but I've seen very good results with people that use it.
The other non-commercial office software packages always seem so
disjointed where KDE seems to have spearheaded the effort.

List,
Doesn't the City of Largo use KDE via thin clients? When are we
going to meet that guy anyway?

Mario