Re: Possible fraud report ... was: Re: [SLUG] Verisign Scam

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 02:52:02 EDT

Definitely a postmaster thing. Question is how close this is to being
fraudulent. I got it at my clients place too. Just 86th it. Ah, wait I got it
on e-mail too. Harder to use at this point.

I definetely think you should contact Tampa Postmaster and let him evaluate.
They are very interested in this kinds of things when it's not related to
them. You'll have a better Postmaster in Tampa than our smaller local PO's.

--

Steve ________________________________________________________ HTML in e-mail creates out-security, and more spam. By using it you teach others, less knowledgeable, that it's safe to use.