Re: [SLUG] Re: Then why do we love Linux?

From: Timothy (irisinc@tbi.net)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 07:47:04 EDT

Hey Bill, about which BSD are you talking? Linux is good for desk top
and playing around with KDE but when it comes to serious work get out
the BSD. (FreeBSD for network servers and OpenBSD for security, i.e
Firewalls).

Unix version loyalty is fine but don't disillusion yourself about
capability.

Timothy