[SLUG] Another Mickey$oft virus?

From: Timothy (irisinc@tbi.net)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 19:50:47 EDT

Does anybody know what particular virus my wife's mickeysoft computer
picked up.

The symptoms are;

        Everything slows down (if possible)
        Errors are being reported and programs closed
        It takes a longer time to boot (if possible)
        Performance degrades (if possible)

If anyone knows what particular virus and the cure is please respond.
I heard some disk jockey talking about this yesterday morning and
wasn't paying attention, figuring just another mickeysoft problem until
the wife wanted to know what was wrong with her computer. My son and I
had the usual good fun pointing out she was the one who wanted Winblows
on her computer. I looked at it and noticed the symptoms mentioned
above.

Thanks

Timothy