Re: [SLUG] Another Mickey$oft virus?

From: dhenao@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 13:38:37 EDT

It could be a virus. I think you have to check out other things too. First of
all, Do you have an upgrade?. Second, when was the last time you format your
hard drive. Answer this questions by yourself and you will be able to fix your
wife's machine.

Otherwise, I am thinking about these recomendations (below my email), I think
he is right, but I have something to add. Go to add/remove programs and remove
those programs you don't use also make a right click on your hard drive and use
the option "disk cleanup". Using this option you will have a menu thtough which
you can personalize which files you want to delete.

Anyways if I can help you just try to find me on my messenger my email is
malcomsito@hotmail.com or you can email me personally.

bye
diego