Re: [SLUG] crossover office from Codeweavers

From: Carson Wilcox (carson_wilcox@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 18:01:02 EDT

I agree that StarOffice is good, actually at the
moment, OpenOffice is my preferred office suite. How
ever, I also have CrossOver Office because in reality
now all M$ documents convert well enough to use either
StarOffice or OpenOffice. Untill M$ fully releases
their API's that will continue to be a problem, or
actually the preferred solution would be to stop using
what in most cases is a lot of unnecessary formatting.

Carson