Re: [SLUG] This is for David as he chose to throw TNT onto the gas on the fire

From: David Meyer (david@crbtechnologies.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 13:45:43 EDT

Ian,

One day we're going to have to meet...I enjoy reading your posts. Very well
though out..even if they make me sigh :)

Rather than trying to call Chris, because he is exceptionally busy, email
Martin Messer who is on this list. I think he has a good handle on what is
going on. In addition, don't hold your breath for Chad to return your call.
It took three email attempts and phone calls over two months to get any
response from him. Chris and Martin are quite helpful though.

Dave