[SLUG] SuSE 8.0 question

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@penguindevelopment.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 14:54:11 EDT

I know this is a basic question, but I have an Abit KR7A-RAID board with
an ATA133 Raid controller hosting 2 60GB IBM drives in a RAID-0. I also
have an old Quantum Furball 10.2GB drive on the primary IDE channel.
SuSE is installed on the 10GB, and Win2k on the RAID. SuSE was installed
after Win2k, and the install picked up the win install. It also
installed an option to boot Win2k into the lilo.conf, however it does
not work. I changed the lilo.conf to reflect /dev/ataraid/d0p1 which was
/dev/ataraid/d0 (d0p1 is where the boot drive lives), and it still will
not start windows. I was hoping someone out there in penguin land had
any ideas as I'm completely baffled.

Thanx,

Craig Zeigler
craig@penguindevelopment.com