Re: [SLUG] New SLUG's thoughts on the flamewar in-progress....hope thisextinguisher is the right type.

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 21:55:40 EDT

What it is a private club of neighbors using Linux. It can be nice and it can
be a bit much at times. I joined to get a pulse on the Linux community out
here and I like being helpful when I can.

It would be nice to have a politics list for general SLUG items and another
for purely technical. Don't know if our resources are up to it.

--

Steve

_____________________________________________________________ HTML in e-mail is not safe. It let's spammers know to spam you, and sets you up for online attack through IE 4.5 and above. Using HTML promotes it as safe to the uninitiated.