RE: [SLUG] Will not boot from CD

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 21:38:35 EDT

This explains it. I just used rawrite and wrote a image
out on a fd and booted it that way I tried to start it
from the autoboot.bat file but win2k kept on killing it,
so create a floppy and now win2k is dead... REAL dead...

Sure will be nice to see a CD that will boot up on these
things I run into this problem quite often, and of course
end up going this boot fd route almost always.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com