[SLUG] Anyone using Linux as basis of thin client system?

From: Clay, John (John.Clay@lfr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 10:44:42 EDT

I'd like to establish a pilot scale linux based thin client system and would
very much like to communicate (phone/email) with anyone who has significant,
firsthand, experience in that arena.

Goal of pilot system is to provide and evaluate basic word processing,
spreadsheet and email services over a small business lan.

I've reviewed some info that's available on the internet and so am not
totally clueless but:

* I am new to linux and;
* talking with someone who has significant firsthand experience would
be a major help.

I don't suppose any of you are with the City of Largo?

Please let me know if I may contact you and the prefered way (email, phone).

Thanks

John M. Clay
Senior Engineer
LFR Levine Fricke