RE: [SLUG] Here's a crazy idea...

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 00:22:16 EDT

How about changing the SSID on wrouters to "SLUG"? Would that work?
We could host a picture of the coverage area on our website. Kind of
like a multiple radius chart like the cell phone companies
do--finally, we could blot a whole area. When we've had enough
members, we'd have wireless Internet for free.

More joy more joy! I'm going to climb a flagpole with tin foil
wrapped around me head-to-toe, "FREE da WIMAN!!!...FREE da WIMAN!!!"
then I'll fall off and people will mourn. eehh I have to go to bed.

/mario