Re: [SLUG] Need Constructive Critism

From: Russ Wright (rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 08:34:34 EST

> Why is everything the same blue color? Use different colors to emphasize the
> program.
Got it change up the colors. My wife just did a "told ya so" over my
shoulder. :-)

Get rid of text about you in the screenshots, you already have the
> text in other places.

Not sure I follow could you please elaborate?

> Put your email addy on every page, then people don't have to go back to
> another page.
Hmmmm. How about a "CONTACT US" link in the footer of every page?
Would that be satisfactory?

> I do not understand the admin link, is it necessary? If not leave it off the
> page.

The Admin link is how one logs in to make changes to the site.
I could turn it off... I don't know what to do with that link...

Thanks for your input!

Regards
Russ