[SLUG] Hi New here.

From: TheExploited (chinvi@streamyx.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 19:09:54 EST

Hey there,
          My name's victor and i'm new to SLUG.I can't attend any meeting
though coz i'm from asia:( .I'm 18 yrs old and quite new to the *nix
environment. Can i ask you guys whether should i reformat my box and
install slackware or RH8.0 . I'm using RH7.2 now though . Not too happy
with it though. It's not well organized and all.For example , you find your
programme files everywhere scattered all around.And i hate it when i have
to update my software and delete the old files.
Regards
Victor