Re: [SLUG] linux angst in the workplace

From: chris clement (chris@ozline.net)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 13:37:59 EST

Everywhere I have worked non-MS solutions were considered "non standard". It
was ok, though, since there always was a full-time cadre of certified techs
to fix the workstations. At home, it is an entirely different matter. I
can't afford downtime over things I can't control or spend time and money on
endless upgrades just to do my text-based work.