Re: [SLUG] St. Pete Meeting Follow Up

From: Smitty (a.smitty@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 13:03:13 EST

On Tuesday 31 December 2002 09:41, you wrote:
> I would first like to apologize to Smitty for not having enough time to
> keep working your computer. I hated to leave you in that state.

No problem, Aaron. By the way, I hope we answered all of the "questions"
subtly calculated to invalidate linux put forth by the middle-aged microsoft
shill who showed up. Amazing how he repeatedly insisted that /etc contains
executable files. I guess he can only think in terms of how ms does things.