RE: [SLUG] Redhat 8.0 and gconf-editor

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 13:51:26 EST

In an attempt to learn more I generally follow threads and 'try' what I
have read on this list.

Please excuse my ignorance but, just what is the gconf-editor and how do
I open it?

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"