Re: [SLUG] weekly planet article(New Member)

From: crispy_mm@netzero.com
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 23:03:14 EST

First let me say I to am a very new member of SLUG. But I am in no way new to opensource, I have been working in the UNIX world for some 18 years(in a corporate environment no less). I found Linux a few years ago and hoped I could cast the Microsoft yoke aside at home, no such luck thus far. Second I should state I HATE Microscum AND Bill Gates for inflicting it upon the world. I have to wonder how a multi-tasking O/S used for one to a few users can be so unstable, when a multi-tasking multi user system supporting up to thousands of users has been so stable for 30 odd years (with free source code available yet).