Re: [SLUG] Trident CyberBlade/i1 and graphics characters

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 23:26:49 EST

I'm running xfree86 version 4.2.1 on Debian with a Trident Cyberblade i7
(on an iopener), and it switches between console and graphics alright,
but when switching back into graphics there is some garbage on the top
of the screen for about a half second or so (I assume a redraw event
clears it up). I have noticed that also sometimes in X the screen
appears to shift to the right about 1/4 inch (not the part you see,
which still appears normal, but internally to X what you click the mouse
on is registered wrong unless you compensate for it - so far it hasn't
bothered me enough to seek out if there is a new driver yet.)

scott