Re: [SLUG] Help, no scsi devices in Slackware 8.1 iso

From: Joe Burnsworth (jburnsworth@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 02:43:16 EST

Make some boot disks that use the scsi kernel. I'm not sure exactly what
they are specifically named, but they are all there on your install disk..
You may have to try a couple different ones before you find the ones for
you hardware. The bare.i is for basic ide support. If I remember
correctly you can boot the various kernels from the cd, so basically try
the scsi kernels (whether it be booting from CD or making some bootdisks).

:)

  2:43am up 6 days, 9:17, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00