Re: [SLUG] Domain Name Registration

From: Ian C. Blenke (ian@blenke.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 09:18:14 EST

I'll agree with David here. Register.com keeps your credit card
information handy so they may automatically charge you for renewal.
Trying to get this back from them is a battle that I do not wish to get
into on this list. There are a number of reasons *not* to use them.

Avoid Verisign like the plague. They are beyond evil.

Many folks seem to like GoDaddy now. I haven't had any personal
experience with them however (nor have I head negative comments from
those who have, however).

Thankfully, NKS is a Tucows based registrar.. no more worries for me :)

- Ian