Re: [SLUG] Copy and paste???

From: Frank Robers _ SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 21:03:48 EST

On Saturday 22 February 2003 18:27, Doug Koobs wrote:
> I am trying to copy and paste in the same app, and get it to work..

You must be dreaming.

"Copy and paste" is one of the two most broken items that do not work
correctly in Linux that because of preconceived ideas of standards.

The other major broken item is linux inability to have more than one - modem &
Ethernet - Internet configuration (not connection) at the same time such as
would be extremely useful for a laptop.

Frank