Re: [SLUG] Screen goes blank

From: Robert Eanes (rheanes3@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 07:45:31 EST

Most common cause is display parameters that either
the video card or monitor will not handle.. ie.
refresh rate. If you are "rebooting" then I'll asume
that it is working from a hard boot. Check your setup
in etc..ie lilo and Xconfig.. what config is it
booting with? what config does it reboot too?
Sometimes it isn't the same one. Aside from that, I
would check the video driver ... maybe an update would
solve it.

Rob