[SLUG] Back to proposing Linux as a solution.

From: Russell Hires (sollust@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 08:58:56 EST

You're right about the stupidity charge. I'll have to send a piece I received
from someone at my company about how to sell Linux to management. My problem
is that it might get considered if I can somehow figure out how to price
everything.

In spite of the fact that it's "Free" of cost, it still costs. I don't think
business cares much about the liberty (Libre) part of it. Why they don't care
is a mystery. It's a real head shaker.

Russell