RE: [SLUG] Moving from RR Cable to Verizon DSL = mucho easy

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 23:11:47 EDT

Just curious...but how did they think you were stealing cable services?
Did you wind up having to pay the triplified bill? Was it just out of
the blue?

Furthermore...who needs cable anyways!? All that's ever on is
commercials for people with bad credit (get out of debt this and get out
of debt that...), home appliances and household cleaners no one in their
right mind would buy, and more BS than Geraldo can shake a stick at... I
like the net better, atleast that way you get to pick and choose what
content / entertainment / stuff you get to read - far more
entertaining... Now if there were only a sure fire way to kill pop ups
and spam it'd be perfect....

-jtiner