Re: [SLUG] Moving from RR Cable to Verizon DSL = mucho easy

From: marrandy (marrandy@chaossolutions.org)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 11:18:15 EDT

On Thursday 29 May 2003 10:49 am, you wrote:

> Many clients (example: Sylpheed) are beginning to support client-level
> filtering as well. I'm not wild about RBLs. Many of them block entire ip
> areas because they're labelled as dynamic, and there are legitimate
> situations where a mailserver would be in one of these blocks.
>
> Levi

That's why I said spamhaus RBL NOT RBL/s period. Some like spews have
been totally discredited for years, although people still use them.

Read their web site thoroughly, especiallu the parts that relate to how IP's
get on and off their RBL. Dozens come off every day.

http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/resolved.lasso

http://www.spamhaus.org/contacts.html

--
Sbelling chequed wyth MICROSOFT SPELLCHECKER - vorgs grate!