Re: [SLUG] Linux Job

From: Robert Eanes (rheanes3@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 09:08:56 EDT

Tarifs, and the shutting down of the H1B program are
some of the ways in which our goverment is supposed to
be creating a level playing field for the economy.

We do not need refugees, and we do not need overseas
help. Nothing personal here... but he simple fact of
the matter is that there are enough skilled IT US
citizens out there.. the companies just don't want to
pay us enough to be able to live here.

So we have two choices. Move overseas to where the
jobs are (and move back on an H1B visa) or write you
government people( state rep/leg, and
congress/senate/president/and us supreme court
justices) and tell them that they are allowing greedy
corporation to bleed the american work force dry.

As for me, I'm fed up with the IT industry... I'm
going to teach :) Really, it's not a fall back, but
since the money is the same, I'm now available to
pursue my second love.

Good Luck... If anyone wants to start a grass roots
campaign.. I'm in.

Rob