Re: [SLUG] Links directional??

From: Bob Stia (rnr@sanctum.com)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 00:40:05 EDT

On Friday 04 July 2003 00:31, Eric Jahn wrote:
> yes, they are a one way street.
>
> my /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins directory points to my
> /usr/lib/nsbrowser/plugins directory /
>
> so I guess to create it you would ln -s /usr/lib/nsbrowser/plugins
> /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
>
> I wish my distro could just keep all that netscape stuff out of my
> mozilla install... netscape is soooo 90's...

Hi Eric,

Thanks for replying. Reason I asked that dumb question is that I can't get
mozilla plugins to see Java. I make the link and it places a link of the
BlackdownJava folder in the mozilla plugins folder but mozilla doesn't see
it.

Is that how it should be? a linked folder of Java in the plugins folder?

Thanks anyway,
Bob S.