[SLUG] Old computer

From: Maureen L. Thomas (res1ydl9@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 19:34:54 EDT

Friends of mine brought me a computer and wanted to see if I could
figure out why it wasn't geting more than basic colors. It runs win95,
she got it from her boss at work when they got new puters for the
office. It has a VGA adapter, no video card inside. It also has two
motherboards. One on the bottom and then a half board on top. The top
board holds the ethernet cards and a modem. It only has 32 mg of
memory. It runs fine but I have no idea how to get a video card in
there. Do they make short cards. It has PCI slots (2) avail. How hard
will it be to find one, if there is such a creature? They are trying
to get is set up for her sister who has no puter and can't afford one.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Maureen