[SLUG] Getting copies of mail

From: Bradley Brown (bradley@segrestfarms.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 16:54:24 EDT

I hate to have to ask this but it has become apparent that I have to do
something about the situation.
One of our sales reps is "allegedly" divulging trade secrets vie email to
rival companies and some customers. My higher-ups have asked me to begin
tracking all of the users email and keep copies of them for review. They
would also like me to track incoming mail to this user as well. All without
attracting the attention of the user... of course. :-)
I've never had to do something like this before so I'm lost on where to
begin.
All of our outgoing mail goes through a postfix smtp hub... as does our
incoming mail as well. Our pop server is off site in Tampa and I don't have
much access to it except for a web interface to the Communigate software.
Is there a way to accomplish what my bosses would like me to do?
I would appreciate any information anyone might be able to provide.
Thanks,
Bradley