Re: [SLUG] nfs and Debian what am I missing

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 06:53:04 EDT

:( is there anyway of doing this without compiling the kernel? Since
this is a server box I was hoping on making it kinda self updating using
apt-get update and apt-get upgrade. If I compile the kernel with nfs
support then I won't be able to upgrade the kernel with apt-get. Is that
a correct assumption? Is there not a kernel that can be retrieve using
apt-get that has nfs compiled in it? Maybe I should upgrade to sarge or
sid?
Thanks
Mike M.