Re: [SLUG] Debian...I GIVE UP! Anyone else?

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 13:27:12 EDT

> I've rarely had circular dependencies with dselect, and when I do, I can
> manage to get out of them. But you're saying you _don't_ have that
> problem with aptitude?

Yes, that's what I'm saying. There is, of course, the caveat that by the
time I had discovered aptitude, I had the hang of apt itself, and I merely
poked around with aptitude on an "I'm trying this out because it's
interesting, but I don't really have a need to use it on a day-to-day
basis" basis. So it was hardly a comprehensive test on my part.

Levi