[SLUG] {SPAM?} Debian-Sarge - Help

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 23:14:03 EDT

Well I had decided to put off seting up Slack until the next Sarasota
Meeting. As since I am dealing with unfimilar hardware I wanted some
others there to trouble shoot.

So anyway, I decided to install virtual pc 2004 on my machine again and
for some unknown stupid reason I decided to try a new linux.... So I
download the net install cd and it downloads and installs.... everything
great but one thing. Cant get the stupid thing to work 800x600 I
tried my standard xfree86config setup xconfig for my vpc setup....
Does debian keep the xconf some where else than the standard places or
is there a debian program I can use wit hout having to back through the
other 120 steps of base-config.....

Hmmmmm....... Now I know what slackware users like my self dont like
debian.!?!