Re: [SLUG] odd behavior from new router

From: Eben King (eben1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 03:52:05 EDT

OK, got it. It was "IP: TCP Explicit Congestion Notification support",
which, until I recompile, I can turn off by "echo 0 >
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn". Once I do that, TCP works. Thank you all
for your help.

PISCES:  Try to avoid any Virgos or Leos with the Ebola virus.
You are the Lord of the Dance, no matter what those idiots at
work say.  -- Weird Al, _Your Horoscope for Today_