Re: [SLUG] Last post - Toshiba hardware ?

From: Mark Banschbach (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 07:12:41 EST

Pete,

 This is what my laptop sound architecture looked
like.
finding the info was not easy and Toshiba for some
reason has a penchant for changing architectures
mid-model. I found 2 different versions of this
laptop with 2 different sound architectures.

  This may or may not help, but at least
informational.

Here it is :

tOSHIBA SOUND
wss IO ADDRESS = 0530H
MPU IRQ=9 ( * note this value may be 11* )
DMA=0
mpu io = 330
control io = 370

insmod opl3