Re: [SLUG] xine

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 12:45:23 EST

Maurice Wilson wrote:
<snip>

> You have to be in your home directory and select show hidden files
> and then drill down to your Local Folders which has all your mail
> folders. file:/home/maurice/.mozilla/default/69maeurh.slt/Mail/Local
> Folders note! your .slt folder will probably have a different name
> than mine. hope this helps. I backup my local folder and when I
> install a new system I set up my mozilla mail account and overwrite
> the local folder with mybackup and everything is there.

Hi Maurice!

I am looking for something like this - a folder named mozilla. Can't
seem to find it, though.

Pete@2[~]$ ls
Desktop Mail mycheckbook Pictures Shared
Documents mozilla.ps mycheckbook.backup print.pdf smb4k
JAN05Mon7.zip Music News public_html tmp
Pete@2[~]$

The mozilla.ps has one message in it. There are thousands of messages
showing from within mozilla. What to do?

Regards,

Pete