Re: [SLUG] Easy to Configure CMS

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 21:59:42 EDT

I have to chime on plone. It really rocks! To be fair, I haven't done
any other CMS, but from the people I've heard from, Plone (and Zope, not
really a CMS, but a platform) are superior to other CMS in many ways.
But this is second hand, so don't believe me ;-)

Russell

--
Russell Hires <rhires@earthlink.net>