Re: [SLUG] [Fwd: Sarasota Downton Unplugged Wi-Fi]

From: Eben King (eben1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 11:08:15 EDT

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Robert Snyder wrote:

> Craig had touched on this on his post, but who has the right to bitch
> about something given out free. Yeah I was downtown yesterday for
> lunch and connected to either unplugged or one of the many wifi spots
> downtown that are unprotected. I tend not to check email on these type
> of open systems because I dont know who monitoring what and last thing I
> need is cached pages sitting on some one servers of my gmail account.
> But if the government says hey we will give you free wifi but you cant
> look at porn or download warez or do xzy who am I to complain it free
> and you get what you pay for.

Um, it's not free. Everybody pays for it, whether he wants it or not. Same
for scads of other controversial programs.

SCORPIO:  Get ready for an unexpected trip when you fall screaming
from an open window.  Work a little harder on improving your low self
esteem, you stupid freak.  -- Weird Al, _Your Horoscope for Today_