Re: [SLUG] Were we dissed?

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 08:56:30 EDT

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 02:06 -0400, Pete Theisen wrote:
> Were we dissed? Should we be dissed, do we somehow deserve this?

No, no, and yes, we probably deserved it for unknowable karmic reasons,
but I think you enjoyed the scolding anyway. This same person also saw
to it that the linksys router was placed above the wall so you'd get
better wifi reception this month.

Anyway, it was a great meeting, but we ran out of space around the big
table. So we overflowed to the kiddie section, but I couldn't get
WeeRobby to sit on one of tiny kiddie chairs so I could take a picture.

WeeRobby: what happened to those two people you were helping? Are they
up and running, or do they need some hardware still? Thanks very much
for helping them!

-Eric JAhn