RE: [SLUG] verizon dsl

From: Bill Glidden (bglidden@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 02:06:50 EDT

<soapbox>
Maybe I'm grumpy but your response is offensive. Just because the people
answering the phone don't know Linux or Mac OS doesn't mean they're stupid.
Don't be so quick to criticize those who don't share the same knowledge base
as you. Those folks answering the phones are trying to make a living, same
as everyone else.
</soapbox>

On a slightly different topic, I'm having FIOS installed Tuesday. Does
anyone have any experience with this service? I'm curious to see if I'll
notice that much of a difference.

Bill