Re: [SLUG] EBay and Linux

From: Tevfik Yücek (tevfik.yucek@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 15:39:55 EST

> That may be the case for buyers but *sellers* that are using IE get content
> that is a little different than sellers using other browsers. I don't
> remember the exactly specifics (my dad sells on eBay, not I) but I believe
> it had something to do with choosing categories and/or uploading pictures.
> However, one can still sell things on eBay without IE. The interface is just
> slightly different.

I was trying to put an item in the online auction and had to write my
own html in firefox. My friend told me that there is a "tab" to enter
html in the _item description_ part that I never see.. Now I see that,
it shows up in IE only. My firefox does have a differnt interface.

Tevfik

--
Ciddiyet, marifetle mebsuten mütenasiptir.